Sapa trekking homestay 2 days 1night tour
You will enjoy marvelous panorama of the village with the fresh air, see terrace fields (Sapa’s terraced fields has been voted one of the world’s seven most beautiful and magnificent terraced fields in the world by US-based Travel & Leisure Magazine), you can also learn about their culture and customs.
Day 1: A long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village (L) (D) & Hanoi – Sapa by “Sapa shuttlebus”
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on the bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
12.30: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village & Sapa - Ha Noi by “Sapa Shuttlebus” (B, L)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, minibus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 – 15.00: Have a shower at hotel, have lunch, time at leisure on your own.
15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.15: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.30: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.Trip ends.
Tour price: 85 USD/ 1person
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water;2 ways/person on “Sapa shuttlebus” Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Deluxe room in ** hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Dinner in day
- Travel insurance, VAT,personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
-Handicapped people and children under 5years old shouldn’t attend trekking
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary.
Tel: +84.4. 3938 2195
Hotline 24/7: +84 91555 8586